Register now to get rid of these ads!

New kat from Hinsdale, IL.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by kracker 63, Mar 19, 2009.

1. kracker 63

kracker 63

People call me kracker, you may call me Phil if need be. I live in Hinsdale, IL. with my wife and 3 kids. I enjoy car, motorcycles, cigars, toys, beer, beer and more beer. :D Now the reason I joined H.A.M.B.............

The place I pick up parts at had this truck sitting out back. I have looked at this truck 2 or 3 times and always said I would like to have it....I now own it! The owner wanted $3000...I paid $1500!

It is a 1963 Ford F100 with a inline 6 from a Chevy in it. From the numbers off the block, its a 62-70 194 CID motor. Check out the pics, and let me know what you all think!

Cheers, kracker

<A href="http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s225/chitownkracker/DCFC0008.jpg" target=_blank>
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

2. sdbcivic

sdbcivic
    from West Ga.

welcome to the HAMB

3. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

Phil, Hello & Welcome to the HAMB from South Texas.
    Are you going to put a FORD engine back in the truck?

Lucky667

4. kracker 63

kracker 63

I would like to put a flat head motor in it, but for now I'm just gonna roll with the 194. Money is tight at this time, so cheep and free is all I'm doing to it for now..........

5. Pistnbroke

Pistnbroke
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome Kracker. Cool old truck, have fun with it. Hope to see you around northern IL. If you ever get out this way give a yell. Red

6. Welcome to the HAMB kracker , looks like you got a good start with the Ford, from Hank in Pennsylvania.

7. greg32

greg32
    from Indiana

Welcome from Lemont. Check out SW Chicago HAMB and Eggs. Join us for breakfast some saturday.

8. jasonp

jasonp
    from Aurora,IL

welcome, i work right up the road in westmont and live in aurora, hope to see ya around

9. kracker 63

kracker 63

Thax for the welcome! I hope to run into you local kats...........