Register now to get rid of these ads!

New(ish) to Concord, NC

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by curdy, Apr 24, 2018.

1. curdy

curdy

Hey everyone, this is more of a re-introduction. Moved to Concord, NC to open a business in Charlotte not too long ago. Been stupid busy, but want to make an effort to meet some of my like minded neighbor's and hopefully build some new friendships.

Looks like there is a group called the Iron Lords local to me. Can anyone provide an intro? I also see there is a group called the Road Pilots that get together for breakfast at a diner every first Saturday.

My current toy is a little different than most on this forum, being a British roadster. But I am interested in having a traditional American car eventually. Mostly interested in a 30's era hot rod.

2. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

Hey man come on out to a breakfast, first Saturday of the month 8am at Punchy's Diner. Turnouts are hit and miss but there are usually at least a few people there.

lothiandon1940 likes this.