Register now to get rid of these ads!

New(ish) from Portland, OR

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Adam.Perrault, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Adam.Perrault

Adam.Perrault
    from Phoenix AZ

Hello,
    My name is Adam. I am replacing the hopeless Kris@theHoffmanGroup. I am not going to try to hide it. I am here to sell stuff. But I am a hamb'r deep down in my cold black salesman heart. I am not going to hijack posts or push stuff nonstop. I am more than willing to answer questions and make basic suggestions. I am a car guy. I have a couple of cars and a garage full of bikes. I have 2 long roof fords Gretta is in the midst of a full custom make over. I am almost done with the welding on the 3" chop. Already did suicide doors <made my own hinges didn't buy the Autoloc ones! they work but not in my app.> she is coming along nicely.

So if you have a question or suggestion (or god forbid want to buy something) for the Hoffman group, Autoloc, Helix, Keep It Clean, Aurora, Zirgo, and Stellar drop me a line.
    -Adam

2. 50stude p/u

50stude p/u

pics! pics! pics!

3. Adam.Perrault

Adam.Perrault
    from Phoenix AZ

I am picture retarded. I get working and forget to stop and grab a pic or 2. I will round up a few and post 'em