Register now to get rid of these ads!

New in Washington

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by ADReese, Jan 14, 2010.

1. ADReese

ADReese
    from spokane

Hi eveyrone, here is my obligatory introduction post for the HAMB. I am a college student at WSU finishing up my bachelors in sociology and business. I previously earned a degree in paint and body from a tech school and worked for four years doing paint work in a collision repair shop. I decided to go back to school and here I am.

I currently have two projects that I am plugging away on. The first is a '55 chevy first series truck that is lowered with a 4" dropped axle and sits on 4" coker bias wide whites. Its in bare metal and just needs paint and body work to be finished. My other project is a steel '26 ford roadster. It is in final prime and is ready for color. My goal is a nice simple little car that my fiance and I can dink around town in.

I read the HAMB on a daily basis and am always learning something new. I have been reading for the last couple of years, but finally decided to create an account this summer.

2. chilly1

chilly1
    from Tacoma,Wa

Welcome from Tacoma

3. Reverend_Jack

Reverend_Jack

Welcome from Ellensburg. I'm in the last quarter of my Psych major at CWU. Small world.

4. LUCIFR

LUCIFR
    from Seattle

welcome aboard

5. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands!