Register now to get rid of these ads!

new in north carolina

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by hotrodatkinson, Dec 14, 2010.

1. whats up, just wanted to do an intro. I've been reading this forum daily for quite a while, figured i may as well join up. Im a very simple bluecollar workin man, 31 years old, wife and two small girls. I've always been into cars , art , and music. I have an interest in anything from the 40's and 50's. I dont have a hot rod right now, just a pile of parts (model-a frame, front and rear springs, grill shell ,a set of ford 16 inch steelies, 38 spindles and backing plates, a 9 inch rear, 302 and t5) Im hoping to build a traditional styled rod. I realize this drivetrain will not be period correct or truly traditonal, but its what i have to work with now. I must say this site is full of awesome cars, and very talented builders! Just so you know what direction im heading , here are some of the cars that really stand out to me .....the orange jalopy (very high A coupe with 6 inch chop), Pat Pryors handformed model a coupe, and the supercharged unibody roadster with the removable top .... I wont be posting very much, just maybe some questions here and there as my build progresses.:cool: later

Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
  2. big bad john

big bad john

......Glad you have decided to join the H.A.M.B.......Lots of help and advise when you start that hotrod...so sit back, learn and enjoy the ride......Big Bad John

3. oldman2

oldman2

Hello and welcome from Missouri.

4. ytt49

ytt49
    from socal

welcome from socal
    there is a ton of great people here always willing to help out with some great advice

5. Welcome from Connecticut