Register now to get rid of these ads!

new in MA

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 8FLEET9, Sep 20, 2009.

1. 8FLEET9

8FLEET9
    from MASS.

i've been creepin' on this board for a few months now, good stuff. i just worked out a deal to trade my lowrider for my dream car, a 55 chevy 2 door post project. yup! a done to death, flat black, slow, poser, strippy race car. oh well at least it'll be my version:D

my plan is to get it roadworthy for next spring and let it evolve with me over the rest of forever. this board has already got me inspired and is giving me great ideas on all the small stuff i know i need to get right to do this car justice.

2. str8axle55

str8axle55
    from MA

Welcome to the site. Where in Ma are you?

3. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

4. 8FLEET9

8FLEET9
    from MASS.

yeah i planned on hitting up ralph's first and then heading over there.

5. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

feel free to stop by sometime- Im in Woburn -nice to see another Masshole on the board.

6. milltownrodz

milltownrodz

welcome aboard ...c ya saturday at ralphs.

7. 8FLEET9

8FLEET9
    from MASS.

def. the plan is to blast this shitbox to your show then to alter boys then back to haverhill to drive it down to sturbridge sunday morning to trade for the 55, even though we're taking a trailer to get the 55. i'm gonna miss this car.

8. the last Rebel

the last Rebel
    from Hell

So psyched for you Mike. You need a hand with anything on the 55 let me know. I was also going to try to hit both shows exept I was thinking the other way around. Was thinking that Ralfs would run later. Not sure though.

9. holeshot

holeshot
    BANNED
    from Waxahachie

hey fleet...a big welcome. we had a 55 chevy. c gasser- yea u picked a good one. my fav. is the 56 and 54 but ive had fords and mopars too HA! UR NEW FRIEND in texasYEEEHAAAA! call me pop.

10. milltownrodz

milltownrodz

lucky ass bastard/.....music at ralphs runns till about 6:00 6:30 outside..n yes yes till 2am in the ol bar....we usualy keep it exiting...so ya runns perdy late....hey last rebel?that who i think it is?and congrats on yer trade....sturbridge aye"????????who are you trading with if you dont mind me askin?

11. 8FLEET9

8FLEET9
    from MASS.

thanks randy i appreciate it. i cant wait to get this thing back to my shop. it's already finished in my mind all that's left is to do everything.
    we should see who's goin to which show when. i'm down for hittn up alter boys first and then rollin to ralph's. i like the idea of late nite debauchery there (obviously).

as far as the trade goes i put my shitbox up on craigslist with a whole big description of the car and at the end of it i said "i know this is a longshot BUT, will trade for 55-57 chevy project". the only real person to respond to the ad had this car up for sale on worcestor craigslist. he sends me an e-mail askin if i'm serious, and said i'm dead fuckin serious. checked it out, shes solid, a lil rough, but perfect for me. it should still be up if you wanna check it out.

12. the last Rebel

the last Rebel
    from Hell

Yep Milltown its me.

13. the last Rebel

the last Rebel
    from Hell

Ya man Ill talk to my people you talk to youres well figure it out by Friday.