Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Hot Rod TV show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Brian_03, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Brian_03

Brian_03
    from Largo, Fl

American Rod & Custom TV, a new look with Old cars. Pre 1960 Hot Rods and Customs. Watch a TV show with a more detailed look into the cars and its builder. Bellow is the link to the YouTnbe channel where you can see what this show is all about.

http://www.youtube.com/user/AmericanRodandCustom?feature=mhw4

Please leave comments on YouTube and tell us what you think. Show your support and subscribe to the youtube channel. Thanks, Brian

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  2. fleetside66

fleetside66

Is this an existing show or a proposed show that someone is shopping to networks? As long as there's no stupid drama, it would be great.

3. Bryan & Sarah

Bryan & Sarah

Well...loved the intro, so now I'm off to YouTube!! Bryan ;)

4. Deathtrap Kustoms

Deathtrap Kustoms

Well good luck! I have been pitching GREAT car shows to every network for 2 years, they ain't buyin em! And I have a track record of 11 Emmy's and many #1 shows. Shows about Midget Pit Bull rescuers...SOLD! These 20 something people in development don't get it!

5. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

It's nice to see John Shobe again. That's a cool Chevy sloper. He built it in Md. before he moved to Fla.

I hope it's about the cars and the people that build them. John has built some nice stuff.

6. onedge

onedge

7. 76ironhead

76ironhead

Looks like it will be pretty cool it will be good to have a good car show tv show good luck..

8. razorback

razorback
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Sweden

9. Rolleiflex

Rolleiflex

I don't know about the rest of the show, but this part is good.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IjhIeUqVGTQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IjhIeUqVGTQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

10. tjackson

tjackson
    from Oregon

11. Blades

Blades
    from Chicago

That sounds good. Please don't use the word RATROD. I hate that word!

12. I think the host was on Jersey Shore last year?! He needed a FIST PUMP when he said NOSTALGIC Rat Rod!!!!!!!!

13. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

jersey shore? whats that trent?

14. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

guess it will be better than watching golf

15. Well, since I dont have television all I can tell you is what I see on TMZ. Several douchbags, shacking up with several douche users and partying and looking stupid. Like us but w/o the IQs and they are orange like Oompa Loompas.

16. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

interesting. have to check that out.

17. Jimmy Tee

Jimmy Tee

Looks Great....... So when does it all Kick-off. All we have it a Promo on You Tube.

18. So what channel is this gonna be on? Speed Channel? ESPN?

19. Ditto that!!

20. ditto on that, whats all the details on this show looks really cool

21. Falcon Gasser

Falcon Gasser

I would love to see more of this type of this kind of thing, real world builders with real world budgets. I have seen so many cool builder on the HAMB and with out huge pockets of money putting together the coolest cars.

Jon

22. what fleetside66 said 2X

23. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

looks pretty good to me except for the ratrod thing...but i likey.

24. Kerry67

Kerry67

But if they called it a Hot Rod, you would then like it ?

25. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

wow! sounds wonderful!!!!!:D i was hopin it was some 50's type show full of cruisin and shit! i was WAY OFF!:eek:

26. This is what we need, real hot rodders telling real stories, not scripted. We can learn much from the guys who paved the road for us. Hope the producers keep this show inline with what real hot rodding is all about.

Mikey
    www.mikeyspinstriping.com

27. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

The stuff from Hagerstown MD. in the vids was cool. The drag racing still goes on there with nostalgic events and drags now and then too.

Just a little hometown pride. THANK YOU !

28. Brian_03

Brian_03
    from Largo, Fl

The show will Air soon, in about 6 months. Once all our affiliate TV stations are on board we will have that information up on the Web site. I am currently shooting cars for the show, and looking for others. Due to the fact I do not have any cash sponsors on board yet we have to stay local pretty much only shooting in GA and Florida. But will be traveling to more places in the coming months. Right now the best thing anyone can do to help the show is to leave nice comments on the YouTube channel for the show. I will be posting more videos up this week, so keep checking it out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/AmericanRodandCustom

I all ready have confirmation on a TV network for the show, I can not say much more than that. But the world will get to see the show soon enough.

So if anyone thinks they heave a car that should be on the show and you are in Florida or Georgia please contact me.

the web site for the show is up. its not completed yet, but there is something to see there now. And I will have a lot more coming soon.

29. Way better than any reality show.

30. Brian_03

Brian_03
    from Largo, Fl

On every episode we will have at least One guy Like Ron Stetter on the show, I want to be able to let the audience meet the original pioneers of Hot Rodding as well as the younger Generation, My goal with the show is to show the viewers where Hot Rods came from, and How cool they really are, what makes them unique, what makes the people unique.