Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. I just joined up.

Hopefully this message board will be a great help in providing information and links to places where i can build my 1963 belair into a 1963-1965 styled street beast. already got the engine built up. has 1970`s technology, but its still based off 1960`s technology but its 1970`s building techniques.

car was in the garage from 1975-2001 in 2001 i got the car pulled her out and started working and as of now all i need is two new front tires and plates/insurance and she can be drove.

new engine, rearend, frontend, suspension, steering. then after i start driving her she willhave new interior and exterior.

2. Slide

Slide

Nice to meet ya! Maybe we'll see you 'round sometime. There are a couple other HAMBers here in the little state of Texas! :rolleyes:

3. Welcome and post a picture.

4. I go pogo

I go pogo

With a name like Milner you should be building a yellow 32 3 windo coupe.:D welcom to the HAMB. ps If you see toad tell him to get that scooter tuned.

Some times I'm so funny I almost make myself laugh.:rolleyes: Pogo

5. i would like to build up a hotrod but just having a hard time finding a good canadate to start off with.

ill get a picture of the car up once its finished. dont really want to put up pictures of the car not finished, just about finished though.

Got interior left and body, finished frontend recently, getting two new tires saturday.

then its putting some more miles on engine then off to interior shop then the body shop afterwards.

6. I guess i could put a few pictures up.

The pictures below was taken right after i put her back on all 4 wheels after frontend overhaul.

[​IMG]

The picture below was before i took and washed all the dust and dirt off from the underbody and underhood.

[​IMG]

The tires im going with on the back are the ones on the far left
    [​IMG]

newest interior picture taken about 1 year ago.
    [​IMG]

7. I go pogo

I go pogo

8. thank you,

As of today has 4 new tires all around, now just waiting on the repo headlight/generator/horn underhood harness and a 58,000 volt ign coil

Then its just tags, plates, insurance

and i can then take her to the interior shop to have the interior gutted and restored to factory orignal. but im going with leather instead of vinyl. so the dashboard will have a leather dashpad, the seats will be leather with cloth inserts, the armrest pad will be vinyl since its white in color. but the door panles will be in leather also. Then the body shop will repair the rustdamage where needbe then painted in orignal style laquor mixed up to factory mixing specifications.

9. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome, thanks for the pics.

10. Arthur

Arthur
    from NC

I have the opposite problem. Everything I see looks like a good hot rod candidate,so I buy it and drag it home. I spend so much money doing this that I never have enough money to finish any of the projects I'm working on.

11. lmao i know what you mean. Im not even done with my 63 belair and im looking at a 71 camaro down the street, a 62 impala 2dr bubble top, 65 GTO. Right now im waiting on a wiring harness so i can get the car set. the harness is gone and its causing the engine to run crappy, then im going to order that 58,000 volt Mallory ign coil.

12. Hay Milner there's a wicked 55 Chevy look'n for you ! anywhooo Welcome.... Louver Dude Another FNG

13. Derek

Derek

Welcome to the HAMB from another FNG,out of New Mex here. That is one straight ol' chevy, and a Bel Air to boot, cool. Nice in nice out, shoud be one fine ride. Your handle sounds familiar, cruise any other forums? anyway, welcome, it'seems there is a ton of knowledge on this board, with this many members there should be huh?

14. Pretty straight, never been wrecked. had surface rust where its rusting above the primer but below the paint/laquor combination, and has some dents but any car is going to have dents and yes i have been on a few other message board, but i left those as to they were asses when it came to restroration questions, the performance section of chevytalk did help some, but then again i only asked minor shit questions and not major things.