Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Been lurking for years and decided I should join after John Mullen posted a "Thank You' to me, so now I can properly respond to him.
    My " '28phonebooth' name is derived from my first car, a 1928 Model A pickup that my Dad got me when I was 14 years old. I got the frame and running gear restored/modified and ran out of steam at the bodywork stage (couldn't find anything but 'mudslingers' to work on it at that time...the good body guys in my area had been too burned by restorers to want to take on another pile of old iron. So it sat for years until I finally just unloaded it and got on with life. Big mistake...big mistake!
    So here I am with a hotrodded '51 Chev 3100 pickup (327, TH350, 9" Ford, yada, yada) that I've had for 22 years, and we've settled in nicely with each other.
    There you have it, the short version, but I've got to keep enough info in my holster so I can post my "old fart words of wisdom" as time goes by.
    Thanks to all for years of information, education and entertainment!

B Bay Barn likes this.
  2. Welcome to the HAMB from Illinois.

3. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

There are a bunch of old farts here, welcome.