Register now to get rid of these ads!

New here got a quick one

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gavinmosher, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheep Dip

Sheep Dip
    from Central Ca

Gavin, just thicken your skin a little and you will be fine. It just so happens I have built, drive and own both a traditional with shiny chrome and paint... and a traditional with very old or no paint. I love them both and so do the crowds of all ages. Keep trucking on your build and there are lot's of guy's including me that will be happy to help.

2. Zombie57Ranchero

Zombie57Ranchero

Welcome Gavin Much respect brotha! I understand where everyone was coming from but damn wheres the respect? Its crazy how much people try conforming to eachother in order to have respect on here....Ive always seen the HAMB as a place of guidance and learning not a place to attack someone who doesnt know the right lingo...This thread was entertaining and also a little sad to see grown men act like kids

3. fbama73

fbama73

Go ahead and say "shit."

And good on you for sticking around with all of the slapping around you got. There are a lot of great guys with a load of great information around here, and the occasional asshole that doesn't know a thing (me).

Some things are frowned upon, and there's NEVER a shortage of people to let you know if you stray into those waters. They're pretty forgiving, though.

4. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

group hug

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  5. 64T-bolt

64T-bolt
    from Kansas

most productive post in the thread..point this kid in the right direction or the rr homos will.

6. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

We should never grow up and if we do it won't be fun anymore...... :D

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
  7. Zombie57Ranchero

Zombie57Ranchero

Trust me im guilty of not growing up either :D

8. nailhead terry

nailhead terry

Hey Gavin if you have any ass left find you an old s10 truck save that dually motor and put it on the s10 frame its not that hard and build you a fun driver. And the r rod I hope is a passing fad shock value is of not much value. Hows the body on your truck if I can help let me know I have a large fab shop and maybe some of the others around here might help to P.M. me if you need some help. My bunch has alot of fun and if you dont get a chance to learn why mess with cars. I understand both sides but a simple explanation would have gave more credit to what we all do and why !! Gavin there are some great people on this board !! no ass kissing here just fact !!

9. HotRod33

HotRod33

Wow........ this thread is still open...............

10. Haven't seen a rat rod thread go this long in a long time.

11. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

Ten pages!!!! Dang

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.