Register now to get rid of these ads!

New here from NC...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by BRANDON CARTER, Oct 3, 2018.

1. BRANDON CARTER

BRANDON CARTER

Hey guys,
    I just wanted to stop by an introduce myself, I recently bought myself a 52 Ford Customline. I honestly couldn't be any happier with my purchase. It might not be the prettiest thing but man does it put a smile on my face. I will slowly fix it up over time but I'm in no hurry either.

Attached Files:

Ron Funkhouser likes this.
  2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. Looks good. Appears interior may have been redone and roof repainted. If rust is not bad in floor or rockers it should be an easy build. Will make a real nice driver for you. What part of the country are you located as likely some of us are nearby.
    Good luck with the build. Jimmie

3. Gman0046

Gman0046

Get it running and driving and drive the wheels off it. Welcome to the HAMB.

Gary

4. Welcome Brandon to tha HAMB. Kool old Ford! It would put a smile on my face too.:) If there's anything we can help you with, don't hesitate to ask. You've came to the right place. Please keep us posted on your process. Are you going {Low and slow} or { Fast and Loud }? lol Also Thanks for the pictures. We love pictures!! Ron....

5. BRANDON CARTER

BRANDON CARTER

I'm located in Maggie Valley,NC. The rockers have been worked before and will need to be redone. The car runs fantastic and rides really smooth. I drove it home the night I bought it from Greenville,TN and couldn't beleive how good it runs and drives.

6. greeting(s) to the show ....

7. Welcome aboard, always glad to see new folks from NC

8. Matchless

Matchless

Welcome, and as for " may not be the prettiest thing..." - beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Nice car!

9. 343w

343w

Welcome Brandon, I have a 53 project myself but it's been sitting for awhile, too many irons in the fire..