Register now to get rid of these ads!

New here, building two 63' chevy two's for southeast gassers.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by tidwell_blake, May 28, 2017.

1. tidwell_blake

tidwell_blake

I've enjoyed looking thru all the posts here. Looks like my kind of place. My dad and I got it dead set in our mind we would build a southeast gasser. So we found one 63' nova. After we got it home we thought heck we nearly got enough stuff to build two already so ended up buying another in a weeks time. Lucked up and one came from eBay and other off Craigslist for way cheaper than we were expecting. Just now Fixin to get started on them and can't wait. Dad wanted to build one more drag car before he got to were he couldn't do it anymore health wise, drive it as long as he's able. So I'm enjoying every moment working on these two cars with him. One for him and one for me. Hope to have em ready by the beginning of next season. When the cars start progressing I'll probably start a build thread. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: May 28, 2017
    sonic03bluegt likes this.
  2. Purple_People_Eater

Purple_People_Eater

Progress?

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

Quain Stott likes this.