Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Hambster

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by ibhotrod, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Hi there,I'v been surfing here for a while.I finaly became a member this week.I'm 36 years old and live in Green Bay,Wi.I work in restaruant equipment right now.I was an Advance Auto Parts store manager for three years and an auto tech for Good Year for ten years.My currant prodject is a 1930 Hudson two door sedan.I'm hopeing to get a rolling chassies put together this summer.I'm hopeing to learn a lot from people who have been in there done that.
    Thanks

2. brainfrz

brainfrz

Welcome from cali!! I have a friend just north of you in Pound. Love it out there.

B-frz

3. gtnrkix

gtnrkix

Welcome! Lots of guys joining from Dairyland. I'm in the southwest corner. I'll be up your way as soon as the roads get washed once. I bought a 66 Cyclone GT near Kewaunee. Can't wait to get it home. AL

4. BluesHound

BluesHound

Welcome from De Pere. Do you go to the Thursday night garage sessions?

5. No.I havent heard about it yet.Fill me in,When where.I'll try to make it out and maybe meet you.;)

6. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Say "cheese" :D. Welcome.

7. BluesHound

BluesHound

Basically, a bunch of guys in the GB area get together on a monthly basis and have a party at a guy's garage or shop. The host usually puts on some food and people bring their favorite beverage. It's a great way to meet the local rodders and check out some works in progress. I'll make a note to let you know when the next one is coming (nobody has volunteered for March yet).

8. Welcome from yet another cheesehead! :D
    Max

9. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to the HAMB.

10. chopped 40

chopped 40

Greetings from the Milwaukee area!
    By the numbers of new Wisconsin rodders, perhaps we can set up a time at a show so we all can get together! I'm planning to be at Back-to-the-50's in June. A great show with over 11,000 cars!

RapRap
    1940 ChoppedChevyCoupe

11. Welcome from Oakfield good to have ya here... Only about 3999 more Wisconsinite and will catch up to Cali!

12. Are us Fondy guys to far away ? sounds like fun!

13. BluesHound

BluesHound

You're the one who has to make the drive, I'll leave that decision up to you. Cliffy wants to start something down in the Fox Valley, I think that thread started about a week ago if you want to search it.

14. chevyguns

chevyguns
    from Wisconsin

Hey to my best friend and fellow club member we got to get more info on this Thurs night thing, and we should have a cruise to that outdoor theatre in Freedom.