Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. HeavyChevyDeluxe

HeavyChevyDeluxe
    from ATX

Hey all, I'm new to the HAMB. I've had a hotrodders profile for a while, but decided to join the HAMB crew. I'm one of moparob's buds here in NC. I'll be making my way down to the myrtle beach run to the sun with the crew. It'll be fun to meet up with everyone and get some new rodding buds.

2. HeavyChevyDeluxe

HeavyChevyDeluxe
    from ATX

Also, I hope nobody is thinking I have a "rat rod" because of my "paint". That's just all the different colors the car was painted over the years and I figured it tells the story of this cars past. So please, don't be turned away by it :)

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. Took you long enough bro,....:D
    The show should be good with lots of eye candy on display and definitely getting pumped for the Steel In Motion drag meet, I cant wait to run the Coupe some more and beet my best ET.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  4. HeavyChevyDeluxe

HeavyChevyDeluxe
    from ATX

Yeah for sure dude! I wouldn't mind taking you down the track and seeing how bad you mess my day up haha. I need to start a build post myself. A lot of good stuff coming up soon. There's also Rims on the River in April down in Wilmington.

5. Welcome from CT!

6. The37Kid

The37Kid

Yes, Welcome to the HAMB! Chevy Fleetlines are great looking cars. Bob

7. Hot Rod Bob

Hot Rod Bob
    from T-ville Ky

Welcome from Ky !

8. kyvetteman

kyvetteman

Welcome to the H.A.M.B. from Kentucky & Tennessee! Love the paint "scheme". A lot of people that see my flat black deuce fordor ask "what color are you gonna paint it?". I love answering with "uh, flat black." :D

9. HeavyChevyDeluxe

HeavyChevyDeluxe
    from ATX

Hahahaha I get that all the time as well, kyvetteman. The fleetline USED to be flat black, until my friend had a few too many and chipped the paint when he decided sitting on the roof was a good idea.. so I sanded it and saw what was underneath and decided, hell, why not do the whole car this way and lay some matte clear over top? :D:D

And I appreciate all the greetings, fellas! It's always good to meet new rodders. Anyone planning on cruising to the run to the sun this year?

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

10. hallrods

hallrods

Welcome from Wisconsin

11. 55 Ford Gasser

55 Ford Gasser

Welcome from Virginia.

12. dinokruzordinance

dinokruzordinance