Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Lowbuckboz, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Lowbuckboz

Lowbuckboz

Hello all! I'm a 35 year old Ford Tech. from Franklinville S. NJ. Into cool and fast cars. Currently working on my 35 Ford 5 window. Have had this car since I was 14. Recently my three year old has claimed ownership! All steel. Car is being bagged, chopped 2.5" (not started yet), stretched the wheel base slightly, raked the grill, mini tubbed, boxed frame, 40 Ford dash, etc... all work done by me.
    Just got a 27 T bucket. Just the body. Front half of a four door. Was an altered in early 60's. Want to put body on a model A frame and use a model A pick up bed. There's something about that rusty body I love. Going to build my version of an old school hot rod. Have a 35 Ford rear, springs, frt axle, 39 Ford trans. Nothing new, nothing complicated. Engineering to be safe, work and driven.
    I drag race a low 10 sec Mustang.
    Have a 1937 Chevy 2 dr sedan. All original and rough. Don't know yet!
    Built myself a work shop behind my house so I can possibly finish my 35 before I'm 80!
    I've been around street rods all my life. Went to my prom in my dads 40 Ford coupe! Love this stuff...Streetrods, Ratrods, Hotrods whatever you wanna call it!
    Thanks for the great site and all you people with the same sick passion!!...... Lowbuckboz

2. welcome from hatboro pa

3. DozerMek

DozerMek
    from Chapman,KS

Welcome to the HAMB from KS