Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by JDW, Jan 26, 2007.

1. JDW

JDW
    from Upstate NY

Just signed in but have lurked around here occasionally. I've built street rods as time allowed. There is some round track racing and some drag racing way back in my past. The sport (pasttime?) kinda slipped by me a bit when my kids were growing up and I was too busy earning a living in strange and unpronounceable parts of the world, but have been catching up since I retired a couple of years ago. The car I'm currently building went out of control!! It started as a '30-'31 Brookville body(poor quality) a TCI chassis and a SB Ford crate motor and a lot of parts that finally are coming together and expect to be driveable this summer.

Looking forward to some interesting discussions.:D

Dave

2. Toast

Toast
    from Jenks, OK

Welcome Dave, I am new too. Put some pics of your car on sometime, I would like to see it.

Tom

3. JDW

JDW
    from Upstate NY

Tom,
    Thanks -
    I'll post some pics in a few days. I'm in the process of getting it ready for final paint and the body is totally blown apart and all over the shop, basement and garage. The chassis is 99% complete and assembled.
    Dave

Attached Files:

4. ARCHANGEL

ARCHANGEL

Welcome To The Hamd Dave.

Rafa.