Register now to get rid of these ads!

new guy springfield mo

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by smurftastic, Jun 26, 2009.

1. whats up im john im from springfield missouri

dont have anything hamb worthy, do have a lot of busted crap trucks but theyre all a little new for you guys.

drive a 96 fullsize chevy on airride

have a mazda b2200 thats been unibodied, stock floor bodydropped, also on airride.

currently looking for something a little older, so i figured id join and get this out of the way now. id like to have a 55-56 buick, but i have a line on a 54 savoy that i may end up with in a trade deal.

anyways thats me. glad to be here.

2. willymakeit

willymakeit

Welcome aboard. Check on bypass, north of Sunshine, west side. There is a 2 door Buick setting in lot.

3. i know. he wants 2200..... and its a 54. i like the 55-57 rear end a looot better. ive found a few of them, but im shit broke so i need something i can trade a truck ive got for. goin to look at the savoy tonite.

4. creepjohnny

creepjohnny

welcome to the hamb!!!

5. well its been a long time since ive posted on here, been lurking around daily. figured id show you guys where i was. i picked the plymouth up, this is when i drug it home.

[​IMG]

after sitting for quite a while, i tore it apart. cut the factory frame off and welded an s10 stub to it.

[​IMG]

after some more chopping two slam specialties ss7 bags sit where the springs used to go.

[​IMG]

the rear was way too far off the ground so i pulled some leafs and put a set of blocks under it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

got bored the other day and decided id hang the front sheetmetal back on it.

[​IMG]
    still has a long ways to go but its getting more presentable. hope you guys like it.

6. First car I ever owned was a 54 four door.
    19,000 miles and paid $100.00. Oogah horn and wolf whistle. Drove the wheels off and sold it for $45.00. Fond memories.
    Good luck on your build and welcome from Michigan.

7. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands! Cool looking Plymouth.