Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy looking for an old '60s custom daily driver

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Dandingo, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Dandingo

Dandingo

What's going on, guys. I'm currently building a '56 Chevy 2 door wagon with my dad but I just got hit so it's time for a new ride. I'm looking for an early '60s custom that has a solid engine that I can drive daily. I'm also here just to learn more about what I love so much....old cars. Thanks to my buddy for showing me this bitchin place....

2. Carshowlvr

Carshowlvr
    from Florida

All I can suggest is to be very cautious of purchasing on ebay. I have a horror story currently still going on. Never trust the sellers description of the vehicle or its condition. Ebay will tell you that you are covered by their protection plan, but if you read the fine print you will see that you must have a minimum of $1500.00 damage to each item. Example, engine, trans, interior, exterior are each one item on their own.

3. Dandingo

Dandingo

Thanks for the warning. I buy and sell a lot on ebay but never cars. I've been checking a lot of cars out on ebay but I'm only gonna buy one if I can look at it first.