Register now to get rid of these ads!

new guy, kinda

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by seventhirteen, Sep 22, 2009.

1. seventhirteen

seventhirteen
    from dago, ca

newly registered, long time lurker

live in san diego, have a sweet spot for 30/31 model a's, shovelheads and anything that goes vroom, member of a social club called The Spares, we build cars, motorcycles, boats, rv's, room additions.....you name it, i'll work on it

have a silkscreening company that prints t-shirts and also run a construction company

runners: 30 ford coupe with 396, 77 shovelhead, 50 mercury (wife's daily driver), 57 chevy truck, 64 t-bird, 67 dodge travco, and some others not note worthy

projects: 30 ford coupe, late 31 closed cab pick-up, 28 roadster, 66 triumph chopper, 68 triumph bobber (wife's bike), 68 dart (daughters car), 73 montego (son's car)

considering i have been married 13 years that should be enough of my life story

2. Welcome aboard, With all those projects, how do you find the time to finish any of them. You could send one my way. Later

3. my47soto

my47soto

I totally agree with 32, send me one too. Welcome aboard hope to see some pics of those cars.

4. seventhirteen

seventhirteen
    from dago, ca

i's easy, you just don't ever finish them, i wouldn't mind sending them your way fellas, problem is it would involve you placing large amounts of cash in my hand......

here's a couple old shots of the wife's merc, these pics maybe 6 years old, it's purple now
    [​IMG][​IMG]

T-bird was the wife's before the merc, came out real nice and was parked right after it got done, can't blame her though, the merc is alot cooler. Problem with the bird is they just aren't worth enough to warrant selling so it sits
    [​IMG]

old shot of the 57 and the travco, we use the travco quite a bit for family camping and dragging the band around town makes a nice backstage area, I fashioned a mount for the front bumper to hold my shovelhead
    [​IMG]

my runner model a
    [​IMG]

5. screwball

screwball

I was wondering what happened to The Spares one you guys were on here about ten years ago

6. seventhirteen

seventhirteen
    from dago, ca

The Spares are still around, actually i know sibley and wererod post on here somewhat regular, could have been me 10 years ago, used to post here back in the beginning and even did some silly link exchanges with ryan and jason back before the message board thing was popping off.....