Register now to get rid of these ads!

new guy in kansas.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by theoniondeath, Jan 23, 2008.

1. theoniondeath

theoniondeath

hey guys! i'm new to the whole scene...i've recently been getting really into the classic cars, hotrods and customs. I spent the last 6 years living in New Jersey and working in a tattoo shop, I am a body piercer. I didn't have any time to spend working on a car...but i recently moved to Kansas to be near some family and I have more than enough time now to spend on a car! My cousin (known as Farmer on here) and my uncle are helping me out and i'm currently searching for my first car...i'm seriously looking at a sick '53 Ford Mainline. I can't wait to meet you guys and talk about cars.

2. BOBBY FORD

BOBBY FORD

Welcome! Certainly is a different profession you got there. Good luck on any future builds. Thanks. BOBBY FORD

3. MeHeadhunter

MeHeadhunter

What part of Kansas are you in??

4. theoniondeath

theoniondeath

right now i'm usually at my girlfriends house in newton...but me and 2 friends of mine will be moving to wichita shortly...we will be working at a shop there.