Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy here saying hello.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Poverty cap, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Poverty cap

Poverty cap

I thought it was time to introduce myself on the H.A.M.B. I've been hanging around for a while. I really like watching the builds, all the fabrication blows my mind. I was 13 had a mini bike and would go to the neighbor hood Skelly station to gas up and one Friday I heard this loud car in the garage, not just a car missing a muffler. I peaked in and their was a 1957 Chev Stock Car running getting ready for the weekend and I was hooked, I'd stand in the corner of the garage just waiting for them to start it again, after a while the gave me a job I was there till I was 16 loved every minute of it. I've been a combination body man painter since I was 16, I'm not a great fabricator, can't metal finish anything but I've got a lot of experience it's what I do. I like low, loud, cars with a nice stance.

I've got 2 cars a 62 Belair 2 door, a clean low mileage car from Kansas that's apart, and a 65 Belair wagon I painted in 2006 that I drive quite a bit in the summer

Thanks John