Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy here 33 Chevy

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by ChevySean79, Apr 26, 2016.

1. ChevySean79

ChevySean79
    from Upstate NY

Hey guys names Sean just moved to upstate NY from Long Island. Just picked up this 33 Chevy coach it's been sitting in a barn for 50+ years. Car started I'm going to go through everything make it road worthy keep the original stovebolt 6 in it for a little. Fenders are staying off nice basic traditional build trying to keep it as budget as possible it's my first early car I always wanted a sedan. The car is pretty rust free a tiny bit where the fenders bolted up to no big deal. I had it for a month now here's some progress pics.

2. foxforcefive

foxforcefive

Welcome nice Chevy

3. Welcome. Enjoy your HAMBtime and your Chevy. Thanks for signing up right off the bat to be an Alliance Member.

4. Welcome to the H.A.M.B. Nice find on the Chevy. I love the smell of mole hair in the morning, along with some hamb and eggs. lol. Keep us posted, on your build. That will be a FUN ROD. RON...

lothiandon1940 likes this.

5. patmanta

patmanta
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Woburn, MA
    1. MASSACHUSETTS HAMB

Welcome from Woburn, MA! That's a nice clean start you've got there!

6. ChevySean79

ChevySean79
    from Upstate NY

Thanks guys trying to get this car back together asap. I tore down the engine looks good going to clean it up new gasket kit and throw it it back in I'll be looking to do some kind of v8 swap in the sometime near future. I was able a score a bunch of NOS parts for this car for cheap which will help the build go faster. I'll post some more pics in the next few days I have off of work and will working on her here's my 78 k20 I restored a few years ago for any truck guys.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018