Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Guy from Vista CA

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 1 low 64, Dec 14, 2008.

1. 1 low 64

1 low 64

Well I guess I’ll start by saying I love almost every pre war car ever made I have lots of experience in high end European pre war cars like Delahayes and Bugatti now I know it sounds like bragging but once you get past the price tag there is no difference between pebble beach and the GNRS. I left my job at a shop in Escondido to stat my own shop but thanks to the fluctuating price of oil and the other national financial issues I don’t think I could have picked a worst time but such is life. I started drag racing when I was 16 with my 69 Camaro and there were a group of altered and slingshots that would show up and ever since then it’s been all down hill. I’m currently building a 29 A modified with a 291 DeSoto Hemi that is a shop project of sorts and 40 ford pick up gasser that will take for ever and my dads 32 ford pick up. I’m starting to get into land speed racing I’ve helped build a few cars that have gone to el Mirage and one to speed week but it poped the Lincoln flathead 8 before it even got a run in if there is anyone in North San Diego county who need any help contact me and I’ll be happy to do what I can. Attached are some pics of my current project my 35 pick up (sold) my old T coupe (sold) and my daily driver 39 Plymouth (sold) I'm a love em and leave em sort of guy.

Attached Files:

2. Big_Daddy27

Big_Daddy27

Cool lookin' rods!! Movin' back to San Diego in late May (preferably No. County)!!!

3. Grezy Matt

Grezy Matt
    from Sweden

Sweat looking rides

4. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

5. Midwest Rodder

Midwest Rodder

Welcome, killer rides you got there.

6. LOSER MACHINE

LOSER MACHINE

Vista, im in oceanside welcome neighbor

7. Crestoloy

Crestoloy

I'm also in Vista; Welcome to the HAMB. I saw that T a few times at Grand. Rather fun little car.

8. Welcome to the HAMB, like your rides, Hank in Pennsylvania