Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from Shakopee, Minnesota

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Sinnen, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Hi all, looking to build a coupe and want to do it right. I have been on your sight many times before, figure it is time to join in. I love the how a guy can look up the right ways to build stuff, from people who have done it before. Sorry I got ahead of my self posting that thread looking for the 27 t doors, before doing a proper intro. But you know how it is when you pick up a new project.
    Anyway I like the traditional rides. I enjoy going to the shows (memory lanes, torque fest, back to fifties). I also don't miss many swap meets. One thing I like about the hobby is spending time with the people. I also have got the boy interested, he comes to the shows,swap meets and works on the rides in the shop with me.
    Well thanks everyone, looking forward to learning more and meeting more people thru out the H.A.M.B. world.

2. Welcome from Plymouth.

3. Welcome from Connecticut

4. 32-3 WINDOW

32-3 WINDOW
    from utah

welcome from utah

5. FalconMan

FalconMan
    from Minnesota

Welcome from Maple Grove !

6. my47soto

my47soto

welcome from hampton, va

7. Welcome to the H.A.M.B. from Des Moines, Iowa! So will you be going to Torque fest again in 2011?

8. big bad john

big bad john

Thanks for the new intro...........welcome and enjoy the ride on the H.A.M.B......cool rides.......Big Bad John

9. Welcome from Arkansas...

10. Lukydevl

Lukydevl
    from Arizona

welcome from wayOUt weST AZ......

11. Yes, I won't miss torque fest, hoping to take the truck around the track next year.

12. 117harv

117harv

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

13. That track was just way to fun! I could of did laps all day. The last time I went out it was starting to get slick and was starting to slide the rear a bit.

14. welcome to the HAMB snow is coming to Minnesnowta soon:eek: