Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Guy from Saylorsburg Pa

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 39 Ford, Jan 31, 2006.

1. 39 Ford

39 Ford

Hi:
    I found this site by accident, its great.
    I am 61 and a retired Engineer/Land Surveyor, I am married with 2 children ,an 18 year autistic son and a 14 year old daughter.
    I have been into old Fords for over 40 years and have had about 1 dozen 39-40's, as well a several muscle cars.
    I am presently finishing my 39 Ford Deluxe coupe that I bought wrecked in 1966 for $50.00.(It was hit in the front). I drove this car for 13 years sometimes as my only car, I raced it showed it etc.
    Due to family commitments the car was parked for 25 years ,now that I am retired my goal is to drive the wheels off it.
    Looking forward to lots of good car talk on Jalopy Journal.:D

2. mazdaslam

mazdaslam

Hey Bill,Welcome!!Now get thatcar on the road:D .

3. akustom57

akustom57

Welcome from the western side of the state

4. Clark

Clark

Welcome from central PA!
    Clark

5. SMier

SMier
    from Easton, Pa

Welcome from Easton, Pa... I'll moving to Portland, Pa in about a month, I'm working on a 49 Ford F3, looking for a V8 Flathead for it, if anyone knows of any here in the local area pm me. My new place has a 3 car garage and I'm planning on doing some "shop nights" in the very near future hope to get to meet a few of the local guys myself, not into the car club thing (too much politics) just like to hang out and talk about cars... all will be welcome, pm me if anyone would be interested.

6. Sickboy49

Sickboy49

Welcome from Reading, PA!

7. LongT

LongT

Welcome from Allentown. I have a '23 T that was blessed by PennDOT with title and license August 2005. Do you ever get to the Wheels of Time show in Aug or our cruise nights? All in Macungie Park.

Bill