Register now to get rid of these ads!

new guy from saskatchewan

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by bob41, Feb 5, 2006.

1. bob41

bob41

After hearing about this site from kruiser 63 and lurking around for the past year decideded to join up. I"m bob f. from Regina , SASK. I' m mid 50s , drive a 1941 Ford 1/2 ton and I"m currently working on a 1932 ford 5 window . The coupe is being built 60s hiboy style. I"ve already Learned alot off of this site , will no doubt learn more , and hope I can help out others . Having FUN with old cars (trucks).

2. tombstone

tombstone
    from sk.canada

Welcome to the board... good to see another SK. guy out there... course I"m partial to deuces;) ;) ;) !!!

3. Fry

Fry
    from SK, Canada

welcome, its great to see so many sk guys around

4. 53Nailhead

53Nailhead

SASKATCHEWAN...easy to draw, hard to spell:D Welcome aboard.

5. Kruzer63

Kruzer63

Hey its about time you joined up haha!! Good to see you on here, Welcome aboard the board ...

6. flamedolds

flamedolds

You Saskatchewan boys are starting to outnumber us Albertans in a big way! Welcome! Check out the post for canadian rides on the main board be looking for some pics!
    P.S. Also check out updates on the second annual Kreepers Hot Rod Rumble in July here in Edmonton should be a really fun show.

7. JonnyRockets

JonnyRockets

Welcome! this place is great! even if I've been gone from the HAMB for the past who knows how many months. too many.

8. Flatman

Flatman

Welcome from an Ontario guy! Lots to learn, lots of fun.:D

Flatman