Register now to get rid of these ads!

new guy from santa rosa, calif.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 34fivewindow, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Hello, my name is Ed, and have been on here awhile but wanted to get this roadster together before i posted an Intro. The car has been running for about one year now, and its first outting was the Hot Rod Revolution. I also own a 34 coupe thats on its way going back together, the chassis is finished, just need to get the body back on.

[​IMG]

2. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Welcome! Good to see ya on the HAMB... For fellas not in the know, Ed did a lot of the body work on my coupe and is about the nicest guy in the world... His roadster is perfect too...

3. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

I'm sorta new too. Was a member several years ago, but moved and just got internet back. Just wanted to say hello to Santa Rosa. I lived there for about 18 years and really miss the place. Lived in Sebastopol the last few years and really liked it there. Good lookin' roadster.....

4. Hi Ryan, thanks very much, for the welcome, I guess I'll see you when you pickup your car, take care.....Ed

5. Hello Glenn, and thanks for the welcome! I was born in santa rosa, and i don't plan on moving, like the weather in calif......Ed

6. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

wilkomen to der HAMB n' grease board. look forward to seeing you around.

7. biscuit, thanks for the welcome! Hey were you the guy with the T-speedster at the Hot Rod Revolution? I was working parking cars, with Ryan, and wanted to check it out after everything got parked, but never made it back out to see the cars. Flip started pooring beer, and I was done for the day....Ed

8. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

yep...minimal motoring to the revolution. it will be at billetproof if you make it out - Doug

9. Doug, thanks for the reply, when i saw it come flying through the gate, i thought you were going to Hot Lap the field, i will check it out....Ed

10. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

welcome to the hamb

11. Alex, thanks for the welcome.....Ed

12. av8

av8

Good to see you here, Ed. Haven't seen much of you lately at the north end of town.

Mike

13. Hi Mike, been staying busy at home, and hanging out at the south end of town, Keiths shop has a heater.

14. 32chevysedan

32chevysedan
    from Texas

Welcome from Texas, oh and by the way, your rod is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Thanks for the welcome, and I've met some very nice people from Texas, and hope to go there some day.....Ed