Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from Sacramento/Bay Area, CA

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Dodeejeroo, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Dodeejeroo

Dodeejeroo

Hi all,

My name is DJ, I was just at a local show yesterday and it sorta pushed me over the edge with the roadster lust I've been dealing with and led me to this board.
    Now I got my license in the early 2000's (I'm 30) so bear with me. My first older car was a 71' 240Z, then I had a couple of MGB's consecutively (72' & 67') while mixing it up with vintage Yamaha motorcycles, and now I drive. 1970 Camaro. I have no biases when it comes to older vehicles, if it's cool then it's cool.
    Lately I've wanted to get back to topless motoring and I'm really lusting for an old roadster. I like period correct/tribute style cars, not a bling/chrome/billet guy.
    So anywho, that's me and I look forward to scraping what knowledge I can off of your site!

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. steel rebel

steel rebel
    Member Emeritus

Welcome DJ. You might not want to mention newer than '64 here. Read the rules. That are pretty stringent. Hope you can find a good old roadster or one that looks old.
    Mine
    SANY0004.jpg

3. choptop40

choptop40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome aboard...Hamb is the best place to learn and share....