Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from Rhode Island

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by imanut, Feb 3, 2011.

1. imanut

imanut

Hi guys, I came across the site while trying to track down one of my Uncle's old altered race cars. Have been reading past posts for the last few days... glad I ran across this site, looks like it is THE place for info. Figured I say hello before jumping in.

2. Total Performance

Total Performance
    from Nor Cal

3. Welcome from Connecticut

4. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Enjoy from Conn., R.I. my favorite camping place.

5. Church Key

Church Key

Welcome from the northern part of the state...Cumberland,RI. Now tell us more about this altered.

6. imanut

imanut

Not sure if i should start a thread on it but here are a couple of pics and a quick note. My Father and the rest of the guys grew up here in RI and raced down at CT dragway for years. My uncle had a couple of A/A Altereds named "Super T". We were talking about where they might be so I started polking around the web.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Welcome to the H.A.M.B. from central Iowa!

8. Church Key

Church Key

Definitely start a thread for the altered, and add the pictures. Were these cars ever painted orange ?

9. imanut

imanut

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Church Key, i dont think they were ever Orange, My uncle's were always green as far as i know. I have a list of questions for him....will update when i get more info. I'm starting the other post now.

10. the other me

the other me

welcome to the HAMB