Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from Ohio

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Wingman, Jun 6, 2005.

1. Wingman

Wingman

Hello all, what's up? My name is Fred and I'm from northeast Ohio. I've checked out the HAMB a couple times in the past but finally decided to join after attending Billetproof in Detroit this past weekend. The show was unreal!! Cool cars, awesome people, rockin' bands, and no attitudes!! After watching the stripers for a couple hours, I had some lines put down on my trunk lid. They look so damn cool. Peter Pan layed down the licks and I didn't get the guys name who lettered "fins are in" on it, but all my buds back here are jealous. Oh yea, I guess I should tell you about my car, it's a 59 chevy biscayne with a 350 and dual 4 bbl's, 4 speed, and chrome reverse wheels. I have a few other 59 project cars, but I'm having too much fun with this one right now. Well, that and the fact that I'm planning a garage build for this fall. I guess I'm kind of rambling on so I'll get going for now, Looking forward to getting to know you all, and hopefully will meet some of you in october at the Hunnert car pile up.

2. TRUCKRODDER

TRUCKRODDER

3. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to the HAMB. Perhaps I'll see ya at the Pileup.