Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from Ohio

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by BaggedPlymouth, Nov 29, 2017.

1. BaggedPlymouth

BaggedPlymouth

Hello everyone. I've been lurking on here for a bit now and have bought plenty of parts off of here. I've used this sight for a lot of knowledge and problem solving I have needed. My name is Ryan, im 32 and I'm from Troy, Ohio. As a kid I used to build model cars and once I could drive it went to working on cars. It started out with ricers (I know, don't hate me for it) then I bought my 51 plymouth. After that I sold the ricer and haven't looked back. I enjoy working on the older cars and driving them. I have had several 60s Chevy trucks and a 64 Cadillac. I've had the plymouth now for 10 years. For years I have wanted to build a flathead roadster but it was not in the budget with a wife and 2 young kids. Ive been saving for a good while and recently I was able to pick a 27 ford roadster body and model a frame along with a stack of spare parts. I look forward to all the information and knowledge I can get from other people here.

Sent from my SM-G920V using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. 38 delivery

38 delivery

Welcome from ga.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

3. FullsizedFordFeller

FullsizedFordFeller