Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from NW Ark

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by jerry rigged, Apr 18, 2019.

1. jerry rigged

jerry rigged

Hi, guys- I've been surfing this forum for a while now and thought I'd better join. I had a series of what's now referred to as "muscle cars" when I was young, all GM; got "mature" and "responsible", and got a family sedan. Now I want to relive my youth- sound familiar? I've got a '46 Chevy pickup project now, and I'm finding a wealth of information here. Thanks to all!

2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. Those 46 trucks are really nice and look great. There is almost everything in parts avalible for it in the after market and many original parts can be found. Go to www.chevsofthe40s.com as well as www.fillingstation.com check out their websites. They both offer huge paper catalog's. Chevs of the 40's offers separate car and truck catalogs but some parts are common. I purchased a lot from both when redoing my 46 coupe. Jimmie