Register now to get rid of these ads!

new guy from new york

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by indawaitinroom, Jun 28, 2007.

1. hey whats up im a new dude from new york, the name is Mat, im slowly collecting parts to build a 53 chevy 210, and i got a ton of questions, ill be searching for them cause im sure there is a million posts here on the 53-54 chevys.

i work at a small hotrod shop in Hall ny that goes by the name of Rod Tech. ive already seen a few names on here i reconize.

2. Tony

Tony

Hey Mat, welcome to the HAMB..
    Rod Tech is top notch.. Tell Mark Tony from Rochester say's hi..
    Been a while since i've been by there to say hi. I was out that way last weekend but it was sunday and i didn't think anyone was around..
    I'm sure we'll meet up soon ,if we already havn't that is..

Tony

3. john56h

john56h

Welcome...fellow New Yorker here.

4. misfit36

misfit36
    from new york

welcome from lower westchester

5. haha whats up tony, yeah weve met a couple times at syracuse, in 05 and 06 and 07 i believe, haha whats up man? that 53 of yours is lookin real sick! oz wants to know when your gonna get this freakin coupe outa his way! haha just kiddin

6. Tony

Tony

I'm gettin old... i remembered this year after i typed that, but anything past that is a blur now day's..When i hit 30 everything fell apart, and continues to! :D:D