Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Guy from Lititz, PA

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by RifRaff, Apr 26, 2010.

1. RifRaff

RifRaff

I am the new guy on the block. My buddy has been telling me about this site for EVER and I just finally got around to joining. I am into everything with a motor, like doing stuff in MY style with the very limited budget I've got. I'm into trading/swapping/selling/buying for anything I need (or may need in the future). I think the fun is driving what I build and am completely stoked my 10 year old son, IAN has as much fun riding around anything as I do. I have had a hand-ful of Harleys; own a 66 Chevy truck, short wide, big window which was my High school truck i bought back 15 years later which is now on the road; also have a 50 Chevy sedan 2 door hard top, running 6 cylinder and 3 on the tree which i haven't started working on as of yet. Nice to "meet" everyone; you will be hearing more from me. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Hotrodbuilderny

Hotrodbuilderny

Welcome from Long Island