Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from Kentucky

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by jon_boy97, Dec 14, 2017.

1. jon_boy97

jon_boy97

Hey y'all, Ike I said, I'm a new guy from the bluegrass state. 20 years old, military police officer and I've been around cars, trucks, semis and garages my entire life. I currently own a slew of vehicles ranging from a 48 ford truck, a nontypical vw beetle in the process of being built, a 70 Cuda, several square body chevy's and my daily driver, a ram 1500. I've decided to join the H.A.M.B because every time I've ever searched for help, this is the site that was always brought up first. Hopefully you guys can help me out on this road of hot rodding that I've decided to drive down! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. wingedexpress

wingedexpress

Welcome from Murray, KY. what part of the state are you from?

3. jon_boy97

jon_boy97

I'm from Corbin, Ky. Southeastern Kentucky. The only way to describe where I live at if you don't know the area is look at a map of Kentucky and find the county on the bottom right that looks like an owl, and that's where I'm from!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

4. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

Thanks for your service.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.