Register now to get rid of these ads!

new guy from kansas city

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by LOWBLAZERO1, Aug 4, 2009.

1. LOWBLAZERO1

LOWBLAZERO1

i have been reading this board for a while and finally decided to sign up. i am from kansas city, missouri. i have been working on a 51 studebaker 2r5 pickup, that my parents bought me when i was 8 years old (as an incentive to do well in school and go to college). my plans for it are to put it on a 82 fullsize chevy frame (someone has previously done a frame swap, poorly) install my 383 stroker into it, with a 350 turbo trans. i will slso be air bagging the front to get the stance a little more "right", install a 373 geared olds limited slip rearend (narrowed to give alittle more of a lip to the rear wheels) and lower the rear with drop blocks for now (until i air bag it). will be running chrome reverse wheels, with wide whites, (if the budget allows). i have a few questions regarding studebaker parts interchangability, which i will be asking in the main forum later.

2. Welcome to HAMBville.
    Love Stude trucks.
    I'm a transplanted Kansan(Wichita)