Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from Iowa (snow sucks)

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Stonebird, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Stonebird

Stonebird

I joined up yesterday to post a wanted ad. Thought I'd formally introduce myself today. I sure am sick of winter already. Hey you guys from the Southwest, hows the weather and cost of living out there? Seems like that would be the perfect place for a car guy.
    I recently switched from building late model stuff to old stuff. I've got a lot of cars, mostly projects tucked away in the barn. Currently working on a 37 Chevy 2 dr sedan. Good solid car, been in the family for 40 years. Dad got heavy into old mopar stuff so I got the Chevy away from him. I got Mustang II front, nova rear, 305 tuned port all installed last winter. Need to work on plumbing and wiring this winter. I'd like to have it roughed together and on the road for a shake down this spring. I'm also a GM H-body fan. Hard to find time to work on stuff with active kids, working overtime, an acreage and old house to take care of. I look forward to tapping the wealth of knowledge here and maybe contributing a little.

2. HotRod33

HotRod33

Welcome to the hamb from st louis.....spring is just around the corner...

3. 49deluxe

49deluxe

welcome from ks. sounds like you have some work to do but as far as im conserned projects are never finished, there is always something else to do to them. good luck.

4. Crazy Horse

Crazy Horse
    from Arnold MO

Welcome you think the snow sucks make sure you leave your boots on for all the bs on here haha!!!!

5. Welcome from St Louis! My little brother is from Marshalltown! I thought he was the only one!:D

6. Outlawed Dreams

Outlawed Dreams

Welcome to the HAMB! I'm from Cleveland, I feel ya' pain!

7. Welcome to the HAMB, from Hank in cold Pennsylvania.

8. Mike v8

Mike v8
    from Luxembourg

Welcome too from Luxembourg (Europe)
    Mike