Register now to get rid of these ads!

new guy from Detroit

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Chopped Tudor, Feb 14, 2005.

1. dvlscoupe

dvlscoupe

Guess you're right Steve. I certainly don't have enough hours in to be a GMB.
    I got in late in the summer though...I'll make it up to you!

2. beatnik

beatnik

Hi Tony, I was just looking for pics of your sedan last week. Someone was looking for a set of flat spoke mags, and other than in pictures, your Sedan is the only car I've ever seen driving around with them.

3. tinyelvis

tinyelvis

OK real quick - stay away from the Vinsetta garage - don't know why they are still in business - they don't know anything about cars - ANYTHING -

4. airkooled

airkooled
    from Royal Oak

Thanks for the Vinsetta info. I don't really ever take my car to anyone for service anyway. Whatever I can't fix myself stays broke. I still like to see the cars parked there though. A friend had his 62 Lincoln fixed there, and I think he was happy with them. But who knows.

The lack of street parking in front of the Coolidge house never slowed down our Dream Cruise party. Longish driveway, and you can park 3 or so in the yard. You get a ticket for parking in the yard, but not during DC. Always fun to take a tally of number of cylinders vs. number party guests or some such useless statistic.

5. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

Yeah, you gotta ditch them off road tires! ;) :D

6. I remember your car from the Broken Dream Cruise also, Very Cool! Lots of neat details to check out! Welcome!

I did notice tonight that another tattoo shop has taken over the building on Woodward, wonder if they can keep the B.D.C. there this year?

7. welcome aboard Tony.

8. When HELL freezes over :mad:

9. fuel pump

fuel pump
    from Caro,MI

Will there be a BDC this year:confused: I certainly hope so.

10. 8-Ball

8-Ball

Sounds like a good start for a hot rod. i use to live in Detroit, Burned up alot tires on 8 mile and Woodard ave. Moved north 125 miles. Welcome from a Newbie. 8-ball

11. Junkyard Jan

Junkyard Jan
    Member Emeritus

If there is, hopefully somebody will post the info about where y'all will be. I'd like to come visit..:) A Ford buddy from another site puts together an annual 'Cruise Package' for us. We'll be at Arby's just south of Northridge Shopping Plaza at 13 Mile.

Jan