Register now to get rid of these ads!

new guy from cold west michigan

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by toolmaker, Mar 5, 2007.

1. toolmaker

toolmaker
    from Holland,Mi

Wanting to introduce myself. I'm Bob from Holland, Michigan. it's so damm cold here and I can't stop thinking about what it's like in my old haunts down in Cocoa Beach, Fla. Used to do a lot of vintage tin searching from Valdosta,Ga to Vero Beach. I really enjoy this board with all the cool pictures of Bonniville, projects and stuff you guys find.
    I love spending time in my shop. I'm working on finishing up a pro-street 76 Chevy step-side and have a glass 27 roadster waiting to get back to work on. Been real busy doing upholstery work for some friends, but enjoy doing engine work and fabrication.
    Sorry this is so long winded, this place is awesome!

2. THX_138

THX_138

Welcome to the H.A.M.B. Bob.... how did you happen to find us at the b est damn interner site on the web?

I'm from Northern Massachusetts....I can understand where ya coming from about the "cold".....

Welcome

3. ZZ-IRON

ZZ-IRON
    from Minnesota

Hi Bob - You Better Warm Up Those Tulip's. It's A Dry Ice Cold West Of Minneapolis Tonight.