Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from Chicago.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by phantompjcoupe, May 4, 2014.

1. phantompjcoupe

phantompjcoupe
    from chicago

Hello HAMB members. I've been a member on here for a while, lurking and reading your posts... But figured I might as well introduce myself!
    I'm Angelo. Obviously from Chicago. I have a 35 Plymouth coupe that I've been working hard on. One of these days, you'll see SOMEthing of it. It's a long time project, as well as my first car, and first rod build. It's been a rough road, as I'm literally learning as I go, but, I can finally see some light at the end of the tunnel, and I'm damn proud of the work I've done!
    My dad and my brother cemented my love for old cars with stories of my dads' street cars, and race cars, from the 50's and 60's... And my brothers' 47 Ford coupe that he got when I was young. He's a lurker on here too, so if you are reading this... Ron... Introduce yourself!
    :)
    The HAMB is a plethora of information, and good guys, to me... So I look forward to participating in things more.
    Thanks for reading!

jeffd1988 likes this.
  2. Welcome from CT!

3. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands!

4. cruzin47

cruzin47

Welcome Bro!!!

Start a build thread!!!!

5. 50 Fastback

50 Fastback