Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Guy from Canada with a Comet

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by slick 61, Mar 12, 2013.

1. slick 61

slick 61

Hi there, my name is Brett. Been into rods and customs pretty much all my life. I have never had a car I could leave stock for more than a week. I have helped my buddy do a frame up rebuild of his 66 Parisienne, and am helping my dad here and there with his 33 ford roadster.

Anyways, I have been hunting for a Falcon wagon for the past 2 and a half years after seeing a nice wagon and 2 door post at a show,. I ran a cross a 61 comet 4 door wagon with a little rust for $2000 on CL so I scooped it up. Its going to be my nice weather daily driver car, but its also gotta be a family car since I have a 4 month old son.

PS. One of my buddies and myself are also into big block jet boats. He has a 454 powered 77 miller and I have a olds 455 in a 78 cobra

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  2. Welcome from delta. Would be nice to see some pictures of the wagon and your dads 33.

3. Veach

Veach

Like he said love to see those Rides

4. Welcome and feel free to share some pics with us

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Welcome Brett.I imagine we've passed each other on the street

6. ss34coupe

ss34coupe

Welcome from Vancouver Island! Lets see some pics of your Dad's 33 roadster.