Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Guy From California

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Lazer5000, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Lazer5000

Lazer5000

Hello and good day to everyone. My name is Ryan, but everyone calls me Lazer 5000. I respond to either. I've been into old cars for some time. I am currently building a sled, but I am more or less a stock resto kinda of guy. I like drum brakes, bench seats and hub caps. I am a truck driver so I am short on money and even shorter on time, so projects take a bit longer than I would like. However, I'll bet doughnuts to dollars that I'm not the only one with that problem. Anywho, Thanks for listening and see you again soon.

2. Rhino1958

Rhino1958

Ryan, welcome to the HAMB! Theres quite a few of us "budget builders" on here, you'll find this board to be a wealth of info.. I'm still an "FNG" just like you, but spend some time, read the rules, and research research research.. check the search function for your questions before you post, but all in all, these guys are top notch, and you'll get alot out of just "lurking"... I'm up the road a bit in Amador County, trying to get a HAMB get-together together, keep watching for details.. what do you drive?