Register now to get rid of these ads!

new guy from Arkansas

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Gwinn2932, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Gwinn2932

Gwinn2932

I've had a lot of guys tell me that I needed to get on here so I'm finally doing it. Here's a couple of pics of some of my stuff. The two of the bike are the same bike, just different moods. The car may actually be up for trade minus the engine and trans if anyone is interested. I just had a kid, so I need something with a roof and back seat.

Attached Files:

2. welcome. Nice lookin toys. Love the bobber.

3. Hi and welcome from Clarksville. Lots of good people here. Congrats on the ankle biter.

4. five-oh

five-oh
    from Arkansas
    1. HAMB Old Farts' Club

Welcome from Morrilton. As 1stGrumpy says, lots of good folks here. We have a breakfast meet in Conway ,second saturday of every month. There's also a social group for us Arkies. Love the car, what exactly are you wanting in trade?

5. sick50ford

sick50ford
    from nor cal

welcome, dig your toys, let me know when you post the car 4 sale

6. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

Welcome from Conway. I like A roadsters.

7. Gwinn2932

Gwinn2932

Not looking for anything particular, would consider anything except musclecars. I would like a shoebox or something similar. Just something that would be easier to haul the little girl around in. I got offered a lot of money for the car at Duncan, OK swap meet but couldn't part with it. Now we've had her and don't want to leave her to go cruising.

8. Ghost28

Ghost28

welcome...if possible you should keep the roadster and find a little cheaper cruiser for the family. There is a lot of guys on here that regret selling a roadster or coupe later in life. Memories are hard to replace and pictures aren't the same. Plus that roadster could pay for partial college later on. Just my thoughts. I have 4 daughters and three grand daughters so I know what your feeling about having them along with you...ghost

9. MEMPHIS RAT

MEMPHIS RAT
    BANNED

welcome from riverside,cali. love those ape hanger and that wicked item attached to them. nice 29, 4 bangers rule!!!

10. Welcome from Jonesboro.

11. Heepster

Heepster
    from Texarkana

Welcome from Texarkana. Nice car and good luck with the new baby.

12. xjassenx

xjassenx

welcome great rides

13. 65fordguy

65fordguy

Welcome from Conway!

14. I gotta couple of Ramblers in Clinton that would make cheap drivers... In Japan via Greenbrier..