Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW MERCH!!!!!!

Hey guys... It's that time of the year again and we are introducing some new shirts in the Jalopy Journal store - including our first ever pocket shirt! So, if you are in the need for some new threads go here:
    The Jalopy Journal Store
    Dismiss Notice

New guy from Alberta

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Daveyj, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Daveyj

Daveyj

Lurked intermittently here for a few years, finally picked up a project that fits into the forum more or less. 1947 ford four door super deluxe, plan is to keep it relatively stock, some mild lowering. ( also, the 59A was locked up, so its getting a 8BA. 59A's are like hens teeth around here )

Mostly a jeep guy, so its a steep learning curve on the older Ford stuff.
    Appreciate the wealth of knowledge that's here.
    Dave

Attached Files:

28Hud and Donuts & Peelouts like this.
  2. Daveyj likes this.
  3. Daveyj

Daveyj

Nope , i really thought about swapping one in though. 1961 CJ3b, mostly stock with the exception of a t98A and a warn overdrive. ( solex carb too, but im iffy on that. )
    Here's a pic of me dragging it home in my old Willys, and how it is more or less today.

Attached Files:

Donuts & Peelouts likes this.
  4. Your 61 looks nice and could blend in with a new one. Love your willys truck

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Daveyj likes this.
    Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. ss34coupe

ss34coupe

Welcome from B.C.

Daveyj likes this.