Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Gals Intro- De-Lurking

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RagDoll, Aug 27, 2004.

1. RagDoll

RagDoll

Hi All! Just wanted to introduce myself, since I've been lurking for a while, and screwing up Macs post views when he logs on!

I've got a 1951 Ford F1 we got from Brewsir back in April. It finally stops now. I have no idea how he drove that sucker across town.Or should I say, stopped it once it got going.

Mostly I lurk, sometimes I'll post(When I have something to say). I'm here to learn. I just want to stay outta Mac's hair here, while I enjoy all the cars, and file away tidbits for future reference. (For the TRUCK [​IMG] .) I'm not one of Santa's spies, so I'm not here to keep track of him.

I'll do it myself if I can, and am not afraid to get dirty. Getting a little tired of the concourse fanatics who think all cars should look like they just rolled out of production. I prefer suede or rust myself,so I put away the mustang for now and I strolled on over to see whats goin on.

Modify those suckers. If YOU like it so what if the next guy doesn't.OK, sorry for the long first post! Got any questions, feel free to ask! I'll leave you with a pics of the truck. (Brewsir, we ditched the 66 mustang tailights on it, and the ass end isn't pointing at the sky anymore).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RagDoll

2. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

oh oh...watch this post count hit the outer limits!
    Welcome to the Hamb ! And sell that stang and buy a real hotrod! [​IMG]

3. Welcome to the HAMB. I love 51 fords. Got a vicky myself.

4. Welcome aboard Mrs Macs55!

dave

5. The Catholic

The Catholic
    from Akron Ohio

Hows it going Renee? mr4speedford here from over at Ford-trucks.com

6. hankcash

hankcash

Welcome!

I think that you might give the "show us your tattoo's" thread a run for it's money [​IMG]

HC

7. Radman

Radman

8. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Welcome from Oklahoma. Like the truck, looks like one I out ran the co. sheriff in back in '68. [​IMG]

9. Welcome from Massachusetts. Nice intro. Guess I never thought of the side benifit of Sue not getting on the HAMB - my last post viewed doesn't get screwed up.

Dennis

10. RagDoll

RagDoll

[ QUOTE ]
    Welcome!

I think that you might give the "show us your tattoo's" thread a run for it's money [​IMG]

HC

[/ QUOTE ]

I could add a few pics to that thread myself! Mac and I are headed to the Inkslingers Ball next month and coming back with new ones.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Mr4speed! Fancy meeting you here! Hows the 60 coming along?

As for selling the mustang and getting a hot rod...you don't know how many times I've thought about it. But then I hop into the fastback for a spin, and I forget all about it. (Until I get back into the 51!).

11. himmelberg

himmelberg

Welcome, Renee. Didn't think I'd see my pal 4speed here either. best. himmelberg

12. CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

[ QUOTE ]
    Welcome from Massachusetts. Nice intro. Guess I never thought of the side benifit of Sue not getting on the HAMB - my last post viewed doesn't get screwed up.

Dennis

[/ QUOTE ]

as long as she has her own nickname/password and you dont leave yours automatically set to sign on (uncheck the box that says remember password) the last viewed thread issue isnt a problem at all. Kustombuilder and I use the same computer, and don't have problems - unless he doesnt logout when he's done. [​IMG]

13. radical56chevy

radical56chevy

welcome aboard from sunny eh rainy colorado..lol

14. When are you gonna lower that pickup? Ha HA ha!!!

15. RagDoll

RagDoll

[ QUOTE ]
    When are you gonna lower that pickup? Ha HA ha!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell, Tiny! It's a lot lower in the rear now than when we brought it home! LOL! Hmm, I don't want people to confuse mine with yours...maybe I should slap that puppy on a 4x4 frame? LOL! (Wheres the puke icon?)

himmelberg! You're here too!

16. Welcome, Ragdoll. Nice attitude and I'll give your truck a 9.4 on paint.....

17. KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Welcome to the HAMB from one newby to another..

Jonney

18. Steel Phoenix

Steel Phoenix

Yay! Another woman not afraid to get her hands dirty! [​IMG]

I've got family on the board too (Ford Fairlane's my brother in law)... but my husband just lurks at this point. [​IMG]

Welcome!

19. 38pickup

38pickup

20. 47lincsled

47lincsled

like the truck,nice stance,I drove a 48 F1 around Richmond/Bezerkley for 5 years,15 years ago.Welcome to the hamb,the P/U and the panel make a good match.

21. Geiser

Geiser
    from Massillon

oh I love gearhead women! need more of them on here!

Welcome!

22. RagDoll

RagDoll

Thanks Rocky! I'll try not to tamper with it too much! LOL!

Phoenix..you aren't too far from me.

Thanks again for the welcome.

I was worried about the stance, so thanks for the compliment. We are still going to mess with it a bit. I am coveting the airbags and step notch in the back of the panel.

I'm hoping to have some more adjustments to the truck by Billetproof. Still trying to decide what to do with the grill area.

23. Steel Phoenix

Steel Phoenix

I've noticed there are quite a few Bay Area HAMBers... I'm looking forward to meeting some of 'em at Billetproof. [​IMG]

24. [ QUOTE ]
    I've noticed there are quite a few Bay Area HAMBers... I'm looking forward to meeting some of 'em at Billetproof. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

We will have to come up with a 'secret sign' to id each other.....or just pick a time & place at the show to meet....

Dave

Dodgy accent & a camera..... [​IMG]