Register now to get rid of these ads!

New From Wyo.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by CRASHNBURNS, Oct 12, 2007.

1. I've been around old cars all my life, Thats pretty much all I know. I have a shit load of them and thats all I drive. I've been into the traditional cars for about 12 years now and thats ALL I'm into, not golf, not football, not NASCAR. Nothing else. I don't give a shit about the lifestyle or the fashion show, just the cars. I've been checking out the HAMB for a couple months and decided to join in. Being a native of Wy. it's pretty hard to find anything in the way of a real hot rod or custom out here aside from a few late model turds spray bombed flat black w/ red wheels, spiderwebs, ect.

2. the only thing you're into is demo derby cars I hear....

also, didn';t you get banned when you used to be "hambnbeans"????

3. by the way, this is the worst intro i have ever read. did you have the mushroom headed fag write this?

4. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, the mushroom head fag is into Focuses, and derby cars are totally TRAD. Actually, hambnbeans did have some pretty good points. What are you an undercover moderator?

5. post some pics of your rat rod.