Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from Washington.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Jones the racer92, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Hi my name is Levie Jones 2 and my grandpa is Levie jones. I mostly joined to read more about him but I love old cars too. I also hope to learn more about old cars. I am a little young to be on here so bear with me.
    Thank you

2. Welcome Levie. Nice to have you along for the ride. There is a lot of good info here on the history of hot rodding... There are quite a few folks on here that actually made some of that history! There are probably even a few on here that knew your grandpa and they will chime in eventually.
    Let us know what you are into (keep in mind that the content here is pre 1965 cars) other cars get mentioned but you won't find any real content on post 65 cars.
    Is that your legends car in your Avatar?
    Are you the driver?, lead wrench?, team owner? all the above? :D
    what's it running for power?
    Chappy

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. GearheadsQCE

GearheadsQCE
    Alliance Vendor

Again Welcome.

Looking forward to learning more about your Grandpa and the things he did.
    One other thing, if you want to talk about off topic cars and such, you can start a 'Conversation' with any member by clicking on their user name, located under their avatar on any post.

4. Hi chappy444 yes that is my legend and I'm the driver. I'm not too sure what it runs but its really fast. Also I like almost any old car but I mostly like trucks. Thanks for commenting

Hi again gearheadQCE I did see that but wasn't sure what it was for. Great to finally know. Thank you for the help.