Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from the Northwest

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Boeing Bomber, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Boeing Bomber

Boeing Bomber

Hey All,
    I'm a Salt flats regular, and I've heard a lot about this sight from others out on the Salt. I've been trying for years to take something a little less dependable than my 2001 GMC Sonoma truck, and a lot more fun, like my Falcon, my '40 Ford Sedan, or the Phantom COE I want to build out of my '38 Ford Pickup.but that's years away. In the mean time, I'm there every year.
    I'm also a cartoonist, and make some good cash drawing full color cartoons of hot Rods at the local car shows. this usually leads to dash plaques and t-shirts for their events.
    I've built model cars since I was a kid, and never stopped. taking trophies at many shows, including the G.S.L.M.C.C. Not that trophies are what I'm after, I appreciate the WOW factory from my fellow builders, that's enough for me.
    I've been in the Auto body collision industry for over 25 years now, doing most every job there. My shop at home is just a 2 car garage for now, but I can do most anything I need there, and what needs to be painted in a booth, I can shoot at the body shop I work at. but that sure makes for some LONG days, and nights. But hey...it's all worth it when I get to take them out for a spin...

2. Welcome from Arkansas...