Register now to get rid of these ads!

new from the cleave

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by stainsbo, Oct 28, 2011.

1. stainsbo

stainsbo
    from The Cleave

Hey, Names Beau, from south Mississippi. Been 'round loud rusty things all my life. Like to hear em go fast. Just got a cool piece from my pa-n-law, 50 olds 88 with 56 324 three speed. Yea, he's a pretty good fella for bein a Yankee. He's been a Olds man all his life and finally convinced me to give em a chance. Yes, I'm very happy with it. So, anyhow, Thanks for having me. I'm here.

Attached Files:

2. Welcome aboard, Baue!

3. Beau,
    Welcome from Michigan.

4. metalix_421

metalix_421

welcome from Oklahoma

5. spikez57

spikez57

Welcome from N.E~~~o-HI-o

6. Judd

Judd

Is that the Vancleave? Welcome from Gautier,MS.

7. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

Add a welcome from SW Nebraska

8. No way, THE CLEAVE... I look up and see The Cleave on the HAMB, only one in the world.
    Howdy from east across the line cuz

9. stainsbo

stainsbo
    from The Cleave

Wow! I thought I was hiding with "The Cleave" thing. I'm on the boat right now and with very limited internet service it takes me awhile to reply. Thanks to all for the welcome. I will be picking for parts and ideas. Plan to drive piss outta Olds. Sweetthang wants to paint and shine but, I'm thinkin' lower, lake pipes, exhaust cutouts, a little interior work and Tada. A daily driver. Thanks again!

10. No need to explain everything from The Cleave is a lil slow... ha ha, you sailed into that one. Only mess'n with ya Capt'n, actually have a couple close fiends in The Cleave and love it over there...look'n to maybe even move over close to there myself soon as we can get my house sold.

Yes, yes...please slam that Olds! I've been looking for a mo-door Olds myself, enough chevy's in the world to go around and a scraping Olds to me always said class. Including a pic I shot of one that caught my eye at the CTC last month, never could catch it standing still. Looks to be a '51 and in need of some altitude altering as well but so clean it made me drool a lil. Really love'n your '50, definitively cruise it as you work it.
    Glad to hear someone else around the area digs traditional over 20" Billeted Muscle cars. Definitely need to meet up some time with some of the other HAMBers on here.
    Smooth sailing Captain.
    [​IMG]

11. Rpmrex

Rpmrex
    from Indiana

Welcome from Indiana

12. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

Welcome from Minnesota!