Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from Sweden

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Anders W, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Anders W

Anders W

I been a visitor on HAMB for many years and was thinking its about time. I have a Eurodeuce that I bought in the early 80s, and I have a 59a flathead and 39 gearbox, drilled and dropped heavy ibeam 37 spindels and 48 brakes. In the rear there are a Mopar 8 3/4, its still there beacause it was a streetrod with a CSB in the late 90s but now I want a HotRod so I will change it too an original.

2. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sounds like a great '32, Anders...real traditional.
    Welcome to the HAMB. Obviously you know what we're all about. You'll fit right in.

3. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

We always like to see pictures of your hot rod.

4. Anders W

Anders W

I will, as soon I learn how but I am a slow learner.

5. Anders W

Anders W

I have not drive it for 5 years, I had some problems with it after it been hit in the rear when it was parked and one day when the collingwater disappear in a fountain when the radiatorcap was loose I get tired and put it in the bottom off the garage. Now I have it disassemble and will start from the beginning.

6. Anders, Welcome to the HAMB ! I'd love to see your deuce also. I'm an older Hot Rodder who never had much use for PCs and tech stuff either. I was introduced to the HAMB by a friend. I also just lurked here for a while. I got my daughter To show me how to post some photos. It is easier than you may think. She just wrote a few steps on a sheet of paper. After I posted a couple, found it was very easy. But still hard for me to explain to someone else.:confused: Lol So just get a youngster to show you how.;) It'll only take about 5 minuets. So enjoy your HAMB time, and good luck with your build too.:) Ron...

jackandeuces and lothiandon1940 like this.